If you’re someone who spends a lot of time camping, in RV's, or just enjoying the great outdoors, you need something that can help give you the power you need. More than that, you need something compact enough that it wont take up a huge chunk of space in the trunk.
Humless has the answer. The Go Mini .64 lightweight, solar charger is the lightest storage system to date. But, don’t let the size fool you. This portable device packs a powerful punch!
Exactly how powerful is it? Here’s what you can expect when you purchase the 640 Wh ultralight backpacking solar charger:
- It has a wall charge time of 4+ hours and a solar charge time of 6+ hours.
- It can charge more than eight laptops, depending on the size of the laptop battery.
- This size of a battery also translates to almost a week of charging for 10 mobile devices.
- You’ll get roughly 12 hours of charge time for a full-sized refrigerator.
The device is only 35 pounds and comes with a shoulder strap for easy transfer between points. This is our answer for light to medium energy users. The ultralight backpacking solar charger is perfect for those long camping trips with the family. We know not everyone can be without their phones, off the grid, for a whole weekend. When the power runs out, become a hero and break out our portable charger.
This charger is perfect for peppers too!
If you find yourself without power for a few hours, if your Go Mini .64 is charged, you can keep your food cold or power your mobile devices so people can get in contact with you.
There are many uses for the lightweight solar charger. What will yours be?
- Portable & Convenient: At a small 9in X 9in X 14in, you can take the Humless Go Mini .64 anywhere. Great for tiny houses, road trips, camping, boating, tailgating, and more. Its small size makes bringing your new battery along for the journey easier than ever. Get your Go Mini .64 today, and keep the off-grid power at your fingertips no matter how far away you are from electricity.
- Stat-Of-The-Art Lithium LiFe Battery: The Humless Go Mini .64 includes The Humless Lithium LiFe Battery. Unlike the competitors, the Lithium LiFe battery will produce 2500+ full charging cycles, or approximately 8-10 years of daily charging and discharging. Thats 4X longer a life cycle than the competition who run Lead Acid and Lithium Ion batteries in their systems. Invest in the long haul with the Humless Go Mini 6.4.
- Safe & Reliable: Lead Acid batteries are unreliable and could spark up issues that could be potentially dangerous for normal home use. These types of batteries are known for emitting harmful fumes without warning, acid leaks, and can even cause a fire in your home! The HOME standard’s battery will keep your home powered and safe period.
- Simple to Use: Built with a simple plug-and-play design, almost anyone can charge their devices with just a quick plug in. The Go Mini supports many various power sources with included 4X USB Slots, 2X 120V AC, and 12V DC outputs. Just plug it in like you would at home!
- Lightweight: The Humless Go Mini Lithium LiFe batteries are designed with van life, tiny houses, RVs, and marine life in mind. At about 3X Smaller than standard Lead Acid batteries, the Humless LiFe is sure to save you both space and weight.
- Holds a Charge With Little to no Maintenance: Lead Acid batteries require routine maintenance. If you happen to neglect your Lead Acid battery, its ability to store power will be little to gone in no time. With the Humless Go Mini Lithium LiFe batteries, you won’t have to worry about maintaining your battery as they are designed to make battery storage truly worry free.
- No Charge Memory: What is charge memory? Charge memory occurs when you re-charge a battery before it goes completely dead. Think about your cell phone, keeping it charging all the time, constantly running, it seems like the charge doesn’t hold as long after a while am I right? This happens because of charge memory. When the battery is recharged before it is not fully depleted, it won’t be able to recharge to full capacity. With the Go Mini Standard Lithium LiFe Battery, you will never have to worry about your battery not charging to full potential.
- Simplistic Monitoring System: No need on guessing about the status of your Go Mini .64. With an easy-to-read LCD display, you can monitor in real time your energy usage, your recharge status, and the overall health of your unit. With a quick peek, you won’t have to worry about your Humless system. So just sit back, relax, and enjoy your off-grid journey with the Humless Go Mini .64!
Order yours today so you’re ready for whatever life throws at you.
- Battery Life: 6-8 years
- Lifetime Cycles: 2500+ (daily use ~6-8 years)
- Storage Capacity: 640 watts
- Cost per Charge Cycle: $0.56
- AC Output: 1500 watts
- Battery Type: Lithium LiFe
- Inputs: 120V AC Charging, 12V~50V DC Charging
- Outputs: 1.5 kW, 120V AC, 12V DC, 4 USB
- Warranty: 1 Year, 4 Year Optional
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Size: 9" x 9" x 14" (1134 cubic inches)
Benefits of GO Mini Generator's Lithium LiFe Battery:
- 4x Longer Life Cycle
- 1/3 Mass and Weight of Lead Acid batteries
- Holds Charge While Neglected. Your energy will be stored without need regular use and routine maintenance.
- No Charge Memory. Always charges to manufactured capacity, every time.
- Advanced Battery Management. The management system monitors charge rate, total available power around the clock, and feeds you valuable info in real time.