What Is The Financing TinyHouseEssentials.com Offers?
If you're considering purchasing one of our Tiny House Essentials, but don't have the cash or credit available to pay for one right now, you may be thinking about other financing options. We offer one of the best financing programs in the industry.
We have partnered with the best financing companies to give you the best chance of qualifying for credit. You will be required to apply for financing. You will fill out a credit line application. You are subject to credit approval.
TinyHouseEssentials.com has no control over the financing decision. This is solely the lender's decision based on your creditworthiness.
You'll usually get a decision within seconds and be able to purchase that brand new product of your dreams right from our website shipped directly to your door as fast as 3-10 business days. You have two options for financing: Paypal and Klarna.
What types of financing options does Klarna offer?
- Flexible Month-to-Month: Flexible Month-to-Month purchases are standard purchases with no fixed term commitment, similar to a traditional credit line. You decide what’s best for you; you simply need to make at least your minimum monthly payment. These are also sometimes called “standard purchases.”
- Planned Payments: Planned Payments is a promotional offer which allows eligible orders to be purchased with a reduced APR. With planned payments, you will have a fixed monthly payment. The APR varies based on the current available promotions.
- No Interest If Paid In Full: No Interest If Paid In Full is a promotional offer in which interest is deferred during the promotional period. If the entire balance is paid before the expiration date, no interest will be charged. Keep in mind, you still need to make at least your minimum monthly payment. These are also sometimes called “deferred interest purchases.”
Select Klarna at Checkout to see if you qualify.
What types of financing options does Paypal offer?
The world-renowned recognized and respected leader in financing, PayPal, has offered customers of TinyHouseEssentials an exclusive deal to get financing for any Tiny House product over $99. NO INTEREST IF PAID IN THE FULL WITHIN 6 MONTHS!
PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
If applying for Paypal Credit you will need to have a Paypal account or create one. If you don't know how to create one check out this wikihow article: How To Set Up A Paypal Account
PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Comenity Capital Bank, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence. Promotional offers may not be available for purchases made on a mobile device.
The financing lasts for 6 months and is only valid on approved credit.
How Do I Apply for Paypal Financing?
(Please read the entirety of the instructions before you email or call. The next step may answer the question you have about the steps before it.)
- Choose the product you want to purchase.
- Click the ADD TO CART button on the product page:
- Click the CHECKOUT button:
- Fill in your information:
- Click the CONTINUE TO SHIPPING METHOD button:
- Choose your shipping method.
- Click the CONTINUE TO PAYMENT METHOD button:
- Choose PAYPAL option:
- Click the COMPLETE ORDER button:
- A pop will be displayed on the screen that will redirect you to PayPal, if you have a pop-up blocker make sure to disable it. You will need to sign into Paypal if you haven't. If you don't have a PayPal account you will need to create one.
If you don't know how to create one check out this wikihow article. How To Set Up A Paypal Account.
- Click APPLY NOW button: (hover your mouse over Apply Now)
- You will be prompted to fill in your information:
- Billing & shipping address
- Your date of birth
- Last 4 digits of your social security
- Phone number
- Click NEXT
- Read PayPal's Credit Terms & Conditions:
- Click AGREE AND APPLY:
- You will receive an instant approval:
- You will receive an instant denial. TinyHouseEssentials has no control over the financing decision. This is solely the lender's decision based on your creditworthiness.
Arrived on time. Had it installed by a professional. Works flawlessly. Brian , the founder of Tiny House, assisted me personally. Much appreciated. Thanks Brian. I'll send others
Great service quality products.
So far we are satisfied with this product. And the communication and customer service has been exemplary. Thank you Brian , we are so happy we found your website.
I am having a hard time finding someone to install my toilet. Can you recommend someone in the Gilroy, CA area?
I have not yet installed it.
Five star rated company giving five stars. I have had the Senville. AC unit in my garage for seven years and it’s ran perfectly with absolutely no problem. I recently purchased one for my sunroom and my master bedroom. I purchased this from tiny house because their prices were the best and shipping quick. I would highly recommend tiny house for purchases and highly recommend Senville Hvac products. If you are not a professional please have these units professionally installed to make sure they life expectancy meets your needs
It's more than just an extension cord. The connections on the ends are nicely attached and the cord itself is heavy gauge wire. If you are debating whether or not you need this, you probably do. I didn't buy it with my solar panel originally and quickly realized having an additional fifteen feet of cord is very helpful. I'd buy this again and Tiny House Essentials had the best price.
Senville AURA 18000 BTU Mini Split Multi Zone Air Conditioner and Heat Pump - SENA/18HF/D
Very satified with the service at TinyHouseEssentials. I bought 3 units and other than the directions being not super clear in a couple spots, I am very satisfied with my purchases. I found the info I needed from you-tube videos
The 200 watt flexible kit was complete for my install. No issues. I cut multi wall polycarbonate sheets (available at Lowes or Home Depot) 1" larger than the panels and put bolts from the back allowing the panel to be attached to the polycarbonate through the 6 holes in the solar panel.. Between the panel and polycarbonate I put strips of 3M 5952 VHB 1" two sided tape near the edges. I was then able to attach these assemblies to the roof with 3M VHB.
Using the 1" extra space that the polycarbonate extended around the panel, I Put a 4"strip of ETERNABOND RoofSeal across the leading edge and sides, leaving the rear open to let any water that got beneath the assembled panel to escape.
No holes necessary. Very happy with the install and the performance of the Solar Kit. Since the factory mounting holes are utilized if a service were required the panel could be removed by taking out the bolts and cutting the ETERNABOND tape at the front.
This Renogy 200 Watt Solar Kit up is perfect for Airstream or a round roofline and can be owner install.
great product and will serve me well in the years to come.
Love your solar system. Wind turbine bolts are to short.
I have yet to install this. The service was great, they responded to my email with some concerns immediately. NO TAX was a pleasant surprise!
TinyHouse had my solar panel promptly drop shipped directly from Zamp. This was perfect in my opinion as it provides for proper packing, less travel time for the item (going from manufacturer to the retailer and then to the customer). Item arrived in good condition, minus a couple of loose bolts probably due to vibration in transit. I contacted Zamp with one question about the panel which they answered to my satisfaction. Used to charge the 2 6 volt batteries in my RV and it worked flawlessly. TinyHouse has my business now for future orders. Thanks guys.
We just used our new Zamp 140W suitcase solar on a trip last week, and we were so impressed with how easy it was to set up (just open up and plug it in), and by how much power it generated, even early in the morning. We had brought the generator as a backup, but never got it out. We also have the extension cable, which allowed us to move the solar into the sunniest location. Oh, and a plug for made in the USA. Love this product!