3 Easy Ways To Get In Touch
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Pacific
4470 W Sunset Blvd #92527 Los Angeles, CA 90027
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply email us a link to the product on our website and on our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Lowest Price Guarantee allows you to make a claim, if within the 30-day validity period, you see the exact same product advertised on the same merchant's Web site at a lower published retail price. If the claim is confirmed in your (the buyer's) favor, we will refund you the difference up to $100 USD.
How to Use the Service:
At any time during the validity period of a Norton Shopping Guarantee, you can register or log in to the Norton Shopping Guarantee Buyer Service Center to utilize the Service. To use the service:
- You must be the buyer of record of a valid Norton Shopping Guarantee certificate or number issued within the immediately preceding 30 days.
- Select "Guaranteed Transactions" in the Buyer Service Center.
- To start the claim process for a particular transaction, click the "Price Claim" link for that transaction.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms:
You will be required to provide the following information:
- Proof of guarantee:
- Your Shopping Guarantee number and your email address used during the eligible transaction. The Shopping Guarantee number is provided to you on the order confirmation page from your merchant or the Certificate of Guarantee email.
- Details about the transaction:
- Web site where the eligible purchase was made, date of purchase, amount paid, description of the item and SKU (if applicable). This information is typically included in the purchase confirmation email you received from the merchant.
- Proof of lower price:
- We recommend that you send us a screenshot and the URL of the same item you purchased, showing the new price. We cannot accept printed materials, or email text as proof of the lower price.
All claims must be made by sending an email to PriceClaim@NortonShoppingGuarantee.com. Our staff will verify your claim within 10 business days. We reserve the right to contact you and the merchant in order to get more information. All claims must be made in English.
Service Conditions and Limitations
- You must make a claim following the instructions above. We will review such claim for completeness and legitimacy, and, if approved, will make payment directly to you.
- Lowest Price Guarantee, when included with the Norton Shopping Guarantee you receive, is available only as follows:
- To be eligible, the value of a claim must be greater than $5 USD, but may not exceed $100 USD. per transaction. The maximum amount that you can claim in any 12-month period is $200 USD.
- The price reduction must be on the same item, with the same item SKU (if applicable), offered for sale on the same merchant's Web site, under the same merchant terms and conditions.
- For ticket purchases, such as sporting events, shows, concerts, etc., the price reduction must be for the same date and time, same show, same venue, and same quantity of tickets. Seats must be in the same section and in the same row or better.
- Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to any of the following:
- Any item to which a volume discount, a coupon, a bundling arrangement (such as two-for-one), a customer rebate, an inventory liquidation, "Closeout Sale", "going out of business", "free offer", "CyberMonday", "Deal of the Day" promotion or other similar special promotional pricing mechanism is applied.
- Shipping, handling, taxes, surcharges, and any other similar fees.
- Any currency fluctuation. All claims will be reviewed in US dollar only as priced on the merchant's Website.
- Any partial, incomplete or cancelled orders, or any order for which a Purchase Guarantee claim has been submitted.
- One-of-a kind items (including antiques, artwork, rare coins and furs).
- Limited edition items.
- Services and additional costs (such as installation charges, extended or supplemental warranties, or memberships).
- Used, altered, rebuilt and refurbished items.
- Custom-built items.
- Land and buildings.
- Negotiable instruments (such as promissory notes, stamps and travelers checks).
- Items provided under a leasing arrangement.
- Cash or cash equivalent.
- Items that do not have a standard SKU will not be eligible for Price Guarantee.
Data Collection and Privacy
During your visit to a participating merchant's Web site, DigiCert may collect information, known as "cookies" regarding your visit. During the eligible transaction, Norton Shopping Guarantee will collect certain information, including your name, email address, and date and time of the eligible transaction in order to provide the Norton Shopping Guarantee Certificate email and unique guarantee number, unless you opt-out during the transaction process, or after receiving the Certificate of Guarantee email. We will not use your information for any purpose, other than to administer Norton Shopping Guarantee and any claims that you submit. Any information collected is subject to DigiCert's Complete Online Privacy Statement, including our policy on Cookies.
To learn more about Norton Shopping Guarantee, visit NortonShoppingGuarantee.com.
Arrived on time. Had it installed by a professional. Works flawlessly. Brian , the founder of Tiny House, assisted me personally. Much appreciated. Thanks Brian. I'll send others
Great service quality products.
So far we are satisfied with this product. And the communication and customer service has been exemplary. Thank you Brian , we are so happy we found your website.
I am having a hard time finding someone to install my toilet. Can you recommend someone in the Gilroy, CA area?
I have not yet installed it.
Five star rated company giving five stars. I have had the Senville. AC unit in my garage for seven years and it’s ran perfectly with absolutely no problem. I recently purchased one for my sunroom and my master bedroom. I purchased this from tiny house because their prices were the best and shipping quick. I would highly recommend tiny house for purchases and highly recommend Senville Hvac products. If you are not a professional please have these units professionally installed to make sure they life expectancy meets your needs
It's more than just an extension cord. The connections on the ends are nicely attached and the cord itself is heavy gauge wire. If you are debating whether or not you need this, you probably do. I didn't buy it with my solar panel originally and quickly realized having an additional fifteen feet of cord is very helpful. I'd buy this again and Tiny House Essentials had the best price.
Senville AURA 18000 BTU Mini Split Multi Zone Air Conditioner and Heat Pump - SENA/18HF/D
Very satified with the service at TinyHouseEssentials. I bought 3 units and other than the directions being not super clear in a couple spots, I am very satisfied with my purchases. I found the info I needed from you-tube videos
The 200 watt flexible kit was complete for my install. No issues. I cut multi wall polycarbonate sheets (available at Lowes or Home Depot) 1" larger than the panels and put bolts from the back allowing the panel to be attached to the polycarbonate through the 6 holes in the solar panel.. Between the panel and polycarbonate I put strips of 3M 5952 VHB 1" two sided tape near the edges. I was then able to attach these assemblies to the roof with 3M VHB.
Using the 1" extra space that the polycarbonate extended around the panel, I Put a 4"strip of ETERNABOND RoofSeal across the leading edge and sides, leaving the rear open to let any water that got beneath the assembled panel to escape.
No holes necessary. Very happy with the install and the performance of the Solar Kit. Since the factory mounting holes are utilized if a service were required the panel could be removed by taking out the bolts and cutting the ETERNABOND tape at the front.
This Renogy 200 Watt Solar Kit up is perfect for Airstream or a round roofline and can be owner install.
great product and will serve me well in the years to come.
Love your solar system. Wind turbine bolts are to short.
I have yet to install this. The service was great, they responded to my email with some concerns immediately. NO TAX was a pleasant surprise!
TinyHouse had my solar panel promptly drop shipped directly from Zamp. This was perfect in my opinion as it provides for proper packing, less travel time for the item (going from manufacturer to the retailer and then to the customer). Item arrived in good condition, minus a couple of loose bolts probably due to vibration in transit. I contacted Zamp with one question about the panel which they answered to my satisfaction. Used to charge the 2 6 volt batteries in my RV and it worked flawlessly. TinyHouse has my business now for future orders. Thanks guys.
We just used our new Zamp 140W suitcase solar on a trip last week, and we were so impressed with how easy it was to set up (just open up and plug it in), and by how much power it generated, even early in the morning. We had brought the generator as a backup, but never got it out. We also have the extension cable, which allowed us to move the solar into the sunniest location. Oh, and a plug for made in the USA. Love this product!