3 Easy Ways To Get In Touch
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Pacific
4470 W Sunset Blvd #92527 Los Angeles, CA 90027
If you have any issues with your product, please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Each manufacturer we stock has a different warranty, so please read the warranty that pertains to the specific manufacturer for which your item pertains.
AIMS Power® PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY
OUT WARRANTY OR NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
- Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or out of warranty the customer is responsible for return shipping back to their location, if this charge has not paid within 90 days of notification, AIMS Power has the right to dispose of or destroy the product as it see's fit. This also applies to items returned without Proof of Purchase or an RMA Number. No exceptions.
Apricus Limited Warranty Policy
Apricus works hard to provide quality products, but if there is a quality problem that effects the normal operation of the product we will work closely with the local engineering or installation team to ensure it is fixed as quickly as possible.
The length of coverage and terms and conditions vary for each product, so please refer to the specific product documentation for full details.
For those Apricus products that don't have a dedicated warranty policy, a standard 1 year parts warranty shall apply. Click here to view.
If you should have any problems with your Apricus product and cannot receive satisfactory support from the local company that supplied it to you, please contact us.
BioLet Limited Warranty:
Full 3 Year Parts Warranty:
During the first three years after the date of original purchase, BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. will repair or replace any parts which are defective in material or workmanship due to normal non-commercial use in accordance with the owner’s manual supplied by BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. Proof of date of purchase may be required by BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. either in the form of a warranty registration card on file or copy of original invoice. After assessment by an authorized BioLet service technician, BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. will ship replacement parts and instructions for replacement to the customer. Labor for the replacement of the defective parts is the responsibility of the customer. In the event the customer is unable to service the unit themselves they may elect, at their expense, to completely sanitize the unit and return it to BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. for repair. Any unit received by BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. for service that is not sanitized will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. No unit may be return to BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. for repair without an authorized Return Material Authorization (RMA). Any returns received without a proper Return Material Authorization (RMA) will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. This warranty extends to the replacement of defective parts only; any additional costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Limited Lifetime Body Warranty:
In addition to the full 3 year parts warranty described above, BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. will replace unit body parts (top, base, and tray door) which are defective in material or workmanship due to normal non-commercial use in accordance with the owner’s manual supplied by BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. for the lifetime of the original owner. In the event the exact replacement part is not available BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. will supply the customer with modifiable parts or issue a credit equal to the value of the part to be deducted from the purchase of a new unit.
Dickinson Marine Limited Warranty Policy:
We at Dickinson wish to maintain a reasonable and easy system for returns, warranty, returns and exchanges. To accomplish this, we would like to inform you of some helpful guidelines and procedures to use and follow when sending back product to the Dickinson Marine. All correspondence regarding returns, warranties and exchanges will go through the factory of Dickinson Marine in Coquitlam, BC, Canada and the product MUST be returned to this location.
Dickinson Marine warranties all of its products for a period of one year dated from the purchase of the product by the end user with proof of purchase or a registered warranty. The warranty card should be copied for your records and returned to Dickinson to activate your warranty within 90 days of your purchase. You can also activate it online at www.dickinsonmarine.com A copy of the warranty card must have been received or a proof of purchase must be presented to receive the warranty.
- The customer can contact us directly to settle any warranty issues. We are pleased to help. Call us toll free 1-800-659-9768 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the customer is returning a complete product they see as defective, be sure the product has been assembled correctly and is being used correctly. If you are not sure please call our Technical Help Department @ 1-800-659-9768. Dickinson Marine will not provide credit for used products that are not defective. In these cases, it is best to call the factory to determine if the product is being used correctly, has been assembled correctly or is in fact defective.
- All products being sent back to Dickinson Marine must have a Return Authorization Number. Contact us at Dickinson Marine toll free 1- 800-659-9768 or e-mail email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number. This allows us to track and process your return. Once you have received an RA# from us, include your proof of purchase and ship to the address below. We recommend you 16 ship using the mail service insured and retain a tracking number. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs for all returns and exchanges. Dickinson Marine Returns Unit# 407-204 Cayer Street Coquitlam, BC V3K 5B1 Canada
- Products that are demonstrably older than the warranty period or those that have obviously been misused will not be returned, exchanged, or repaired.
Eccotemp Warranty Policy
ECCOTEMP PROTECTION PLAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY: It describes the protection you will receive in return for payment by you. Please keep this document in a safe place along with the sales receipt you received when you purchased your product, as you may need them to verify your coverage at the time of service. You must maintain the product as recommended by our manufacturer's owner’s manual or product warranty. Refer to your sales invoice or receipt to determine the term of this plan.
- “You” and “Your” refer to the purchaser of the product(s) covered by this plan or to the person to whom this plan was properly transferred;
- “Seller” refers to the selling retailer;
- “Product” means the item(s) which you purchased with and which is covered by this plan;
- “Failure” means the failure of your product to perform its intended function due to mechanical or electrical breakdown resulting from defects in materials or workmanship during normal usage of your product.
PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: This plan covers products purchased as new and manufactured for use in the United States, which at the time of purchase included a manufacturer’s original warranty valid in the United States and providing minimum coverage of ninety (90) days parts and labor. Accessories and/or add-on options purchased separately and not essential to the basic function of the product are not eligible for coverage. Eligible products must be enrolled within sixty (60) days of purchase.
WHAT IS COVERED: We agree to repair or replace your product in the event your product is rendered inoperable due to a mechanical or electrical failure during the term of this plan, if the product is not covered under any insurance, warranty, guarantee and/or plan. Parts used to repair or replace your product may be new, used, refurbished, or non-original manufacturer parts that perform to the factory specifications of your product. This plan does not cover repair or replacement of the product for any of the causes, or provide coverage for any losses set forth in the section entitled “WHAT IS NOT COVERED” below.
- 1.Repair Plan: In the event of a covered claim, Eccotemp will furnish labor and/or parts required to repair the failure of your product. Non-original manufacturer’s parts of like kind and quality may be used if the original manufacturer’s parts are unavailable. In lieu of repairing the product, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to replace your product with a product of equal or similar features and functionality, not necessarily the same brand.
- Accidental Damage from Handling Coverage (ADH Coverage):ADH Coverage augments your plan by providing protection against sudden and unforeseen accidental damage to your product, provided such damage was in the course of regular use of the product by you, subject to the exclusions below. ADH Coverage does not provide protection against wear and tear, theft, mysterious disappearance, misplacement, viruses, reckless, abusive, willful or intentional conduct associated with handling and use of the product, cosmetic damage and/or other damage that does not affect unit functionality, or damage caused during shipment between you and our service providers. If protective items such as covers, carrying cases or pouches, etc. were provided or made available for use with your product, it is expected that you will continually use these accessories for protection against damage to your product. “Abuse” is defined as your intentional non-utilization of protective items during the use of your product, or your treatment of the product(s) in a harmful, injurious or offensive manner that may result in its damage. Any resultant damage from this type of treatment is NOT covered by ADH Coverage.
Technological advances may result in a replacement product with a lower selling price than your original product. No refunds will be made based on the replacement product cost difference. If your product is not repairable and a replacement product is not available, Eccotemp will reimburse you up to the original purchase price of your product, excluding taxes and less claims paid, if any, and this plan will be fulfilled and all obligations satisfied. In no event shall Eccotemp be liable for any damages as a result of the unavailability of repair parts. You may be required to ship or deliver the defective product prior to receiving reimbursement or a replacement product. Any and all parts or units replaced under this plan become the property of Eccotemp in their entirety.
- Acts of God Coverage (AGC):Acts of God Coverage supplements the basic coverage included in your plan by providing protection against unusual, extraordinary, sudden and unexpected manifestations of the forces of nature. An act of God is defined as a natural event independent of human force that cannot be controlled or predicted and results in loss or damage. Damage to your product caused by an act of God is damage due directly and exclusively to natural causes which could not have been prevented by the exercise of reasonable care and foresight. Acts of God Coverage includes but is not limited to earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions. If your product is damaged by an act of God, Eccotemp reserves the right to ask for corroborating evidence before repair or replacement. Acts of God Coverage covers repair and/or replacement of your product if the conditions of an act of God are met. Acts of God Coverage does not provide protections against wear and tear, theft, mysterious disappearance, misplacement, reckless or willful mishandling or use of the product, cosmetic or other damage that does not affect product functionality, or damage caused during shipment.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS TO YOUR PLAN:
POWER SURGE PROTECTION: This plan also covers the failure of your product resulting from a power surge caused by power outage while your product is properly connected to a surge protector approved by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
POWER SURGE DOES NOT COVER DAMAGES CAUSED BY IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR CONNECTION TO AN INCORRECT POWER SOURCE. Coverage begins on date of purchase.
NO LEMON GUARANTEE: If we have completed three (3) service repairs for the same problem on an individual component of your product, which first began after the manufacturer’s warranty period had expired (“Qualifying Service Repairs”), and if that product component requires a fourth (4th) repair for the identical problem as determined by Eccotemp, we reserve the right to replace your product with one of equal or similar features and functionality, not necessarily same brand, not to exceed the original purchase price of your product, excluding shipping, handling, and taxes. Once a product is replaced, this plan is considered fulfilled and we shall have no further obligation to provide service under this plan. Preventative maintenance checks, cleaning, product diagnosis, customer education, accessory repairs/replacements, computer software related problems, and any unauthorized repairs done outside of the United States are not considered repairs for the purposes of this NO LEMON GUARANTEE:Repair services performed while your product is under the manufacturer’s warranty period are not considered Qualifying Service Repairs.
PLACE OF SERVICE: If your Plan includes depot service, you will be responsible for shipping the product to the designated depot center. We will pay for shipping of the product from and to your residence. If Your product qualifies for Carry-In Service, you are responsible for transporting your product to and from the designated service center. If our diagnosis indicates that the failure is not covered by this plan, you may be responsible for all service fees incurred for such diagnosis.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: The total amount that we will pay for repairs or replacement made in connection with all claims that you make pursuant to this plan shall not exceed the original purchase price of your product, less taxes. In the event we make payments for repairs, which in the aggregate, are equal to the original purchase price of your product or we replace your product, we will have no further obligations under this plan. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL OF ALL CLAIMS OR REPLACEMENT EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE COVERED PRODUCT, LESS TAXES.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST TIME OR LOST DATA RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY PRODUCT OR EQUIPMENT, FROM DELAYS IN SERVICE OR THE INABILITY TO RENDER SERVICE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS THAT OCCUR PRIOR TO THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS PLAN, INCLUDING INHERENT PRODUCT FLAWS.
Date of Purchase (DOP) Plans: This plan begins on the date of product purchase and is based upon the term of coverage; product description and retail price limitations shown on your sales receipt and continues for the period of time defined on your sales receipt. this plan is inclusive of the manufacturer’s warranty; it does not replace the manufacturer’s warranty but provides certain benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. During the manufacturer’s warranty period, any parts, labor or on-site service or shipping costs covered by that warranty are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. Upon expiration of the shortest portion of the manufacturer’s original or factory-refurbished parts and/or labor warranty, this plan continues to provide many of the manufacturer’s benefits as well as certain additional benefits listed within this plan, and will furnish replacement parts and/or labor necessary to restore your covered product to standard manufacturer’s operating condition.
Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) Coverage: ADH Coverage begins on the date of product purchase and continues for the period defined on your sales receipt. Coverage for the mechanical or electrical failure of your product is subject to the PLAN TERMS described above.
IF YOUR PRODUCT NEEDS REPAIR: If you need to file a claim under this plan, you must contact the administrator. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.eccotemp.com. For fastest service, please have your proof of product purchase (sales receipt) available when you contact the administrator. THIS PLAN MAY BECOME VOID IF YOU MAKE UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS. When you receive authorization for repairs, the service representative will advise you of the designated service center. A copy of the proof of product purchase (sales receipt), and a brief written description of the problem must accompany your product. We will not be liable for freight charges or damage due to improper packaging. Do not return your product to your retailer unless so instructed by the administrator. If your plan expires during the time of an approved repair or replacement, this plan is extended until the repair or replacement has been completed.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED: THIS PLAN DOES NOT COVER ANY LOSS, REPAIRS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM:
(A) PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS INCURRED OR KNOWN TO YOU (PRE-EXISTING MEANS A CONDITION THAT WITHIN ALL REASONABLE MECHANICAL OR ELECTRICAL PROBABILITY RELATES TO THE MECHANICAL FITNESS OF YOUR COVERED MERCHANDISE PRIOR TO CONTRACT ISSUANCE);
(B) IMPROPER PACKAGING AND/OR TRANSPORTATION DAMAGE DURING SHIPMENT TO A SERVICE CENTER OR RELOCATION OF THE COVERED EQUIPMENT;
(C) INSTALLATION, REMOVAL, REINSTALLATION OR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF COMPONENTS, UPGRADES, ATTACHMENTS OR PERIPHERALS;
(D) PRODUCTS AND/OR COMPONENTS THAT ARE USED IN APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE CONTINUOUS BUSINESS AND/OR COMMERCIAL OPERATION, OR ARE USED FOR COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL OR PUBLIC USE PURPOSES OR OFFERED ON A RENTAL BASIS, OR COIN - OPERATED PRODUCTS;
(E) DAMAGE OR FAILURE CAUSED BY RIOT, NUCLEAR RADIATION, WAR OR HOSTILE ACTION, RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINATION, ETC.;
(F) DAMAGE FROM FREEZING OR OVERHEATING;
(G) NEGLECT, NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE, ABUSE, INTENTIONAL PHYSICAL/MECHANICAL/ELECTRONIC DAMAGE, PHYSICAL DAMAGE OR MALICIOUS MISCHIEF, THEFT OR MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE, VANDALISM, RUST, CORROSION, WARPING, BENDING, ANIMAL OR INSECT INFESTATION, ETC. TO THE COVERED PRODUCT OR ANY COMPONENT; (H) DAMAGE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURE DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND YOUR CONTROL SUCH AS ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS, EXPOSURE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS OR ACTS OF NATURE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: FIRE, FLOODS, SMOKE, SAND, DIRT, MOISTURE, WATER DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, WHETHER FROM FRESH WATER, SALTWATER OR OTHER WATER INTRUSION, STORMS, WIND OR WINDSTORM, HAIL, EARTHQUAKE, ETC.;
(I) REPAIRS NECESSITATED BY OPERATION OUTSIDE THE MANUFACTURER OPERATIONAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS;
(K) COLLISION WITH ANOTHER OBJECT, COLLAPSE, EXPLOSION, UNLESS COVERED UNDER A PLAN WHICH SPECIFICALLY INCLUDES ANY OF THE DEFINED CAUSES;
(L) DAMAGE, WARPING, BENDING OR RUSTING OF ANY KIND TO THE HOUSING, CABINETRY, SUPPORTS, OUTSIDE CASING OR FRAME OF THE PRODUCT;
(M) IMPROPER OR INADEQUATE STORAGE; (N) DAMAGE TO A COVERED PART CAUSED BY A NON-COVERED PART;
(O) IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF CUSTOMER REPLACEABLE COMPONENTS, MODULES, PARTS OR PERIPHERALS AND/OR INSTALLATION OF INCORRECT PARTS;
(P) ANY RESULTANT MALFUNCTION OR DAMAGE OF OR TO AN OPERATING PART OF THE COVERED PRODUCT FROM FAILURE TO PROVIDE MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE OR OPERATION/STORAGE OF THE COVERED PRODUCT IN CONDITIONS OUTSIDE MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATIONS OR USE OF A COVERED PRODUCT IN SUCH A MANNER AS WOULD VOID COVERAGE UNDER THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY OR THAT ARE USED IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THE DESIGN OF THE EQUIPMENT OR MANUFACTURER INSTRUCTIONS OR SPECIFICATIONS;
(Q) OPERATIONAL ERRORS ON THE PART OF THE CONSUMER;
(R) ALTERATION OR MANIPULATION, OF ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OR COVERED PRODUCT MADE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE TECHNICIAN; REMOVAL, INSTALLATION, REINSTALLATION, UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR, UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATION OR ADJUSTMENT,
(T) COVERED PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO A MANUFACTURER RECALL, WARRANTY OR REWORK TO REPAIR DESIGN OR COMPONENT DEFICIENCIES, IMPROPER CONSTRUCTION, MANUFACTURER ERROR, ETC. REGARDLESS OF THE MANUFACTURER’S ABILITY TO PAY FOR SUCH REPAIRS;
(U) EQUIPMENT SOLD WITHOUT A MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY OR “AS IS”;
(V) COVERED PRODUCTS WITH REMOVED OR ALTERED SERIAL NUMBERS;
(W) CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THIS CONTRACT, OR LOSS OF USE OR DATA DURING THE PERIOD THE COVERED PRODUCT IS AT AN AUTHORIZED REPAIR FACILITY OR OTHERWISE AWAITING PARTS;
(X) NON-FAILURE PROBLEMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NOISES, SQUEAKS, ETC.;
(Y) NORMAL PERIODIC OR PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE, USER EDUCATION, SET UP ADJUSTMENTS;
(Z) CLEANINGS OR ANY REPAIR COVERED OR SHOULD BE COVERED BY A MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, PLAN OR OTHER INSURANCE;
(AB) REPAIRS FOR COSMETIC DAMAGE OR IMPERFECTIONS OR TO STRUCTURAL ITEMS;
(AC) FAILURE TO PRODUCT ATTACHMENTS NOT PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER OR INCLUDED IN THE ORIGINAL SALE;
(AD) REPAIR OF LCD/PLASMA RESOLUTION/FAILURE, PIXEL BURNOUT OR OTHER IMAGE FAILURE NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER’S SPECIFICATIONS AND/OR MINIMUM DISPLAY STANDARDS OR MINOR PIXEL ILLUMINATION ISSUES THAT DO NOT AFFECT THE OVERALL VIEWING OF THE PANEL SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MISSING PIXELS, INTERMITTENT PIXELS, OR WRONG COLOR PIXELS;
(AF) SIGNAL RECEPTION OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS RESULTING FROM EXTERNAL CAUSES;
(AG) REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT COSTS FOR LOST COMPONENTS NOT ORIGINALLY COVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
(AJ) SERVICE OR REPLACEMENT OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR CANADA;
(AK) SERVICE EVENTS NOT REPORTED DURING THE TERM OF THIS PLAN.
(AL) EXCLUSIONS SPECIFIC TO CERTAIN PRODUCTS:
In addition to any applicable exclusions listed above, we do not cover damage caused by or due to
(a) overheating caused by accumulation of dust, vermin or fan blockage; misuse and abuse.
OUR RIGHT TO RECOVER PAYMENT: If you have a right to recover against another party for anything we have paid under this plan, your rights shall become our rights. You shall do whatever is necessary to enable us to enforce these rights. We shall recover only the excess after you are fully compensated for your loss.
CANCELLATION: You may cancel this plan by informing the selling dealer/retailer of your cancellation request within thirty (30) days of the purchase of the plan and you will receive a one-hundred percent (100%) refund of the full purchase price of your plan. If your cancellation request is made more than thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, you will receive a pro-rata refund of the plan purchase price, minus the cost of repairs made (if any), and minus an administrative fee not to exceed ten percent (10%) of the plan purchase price or twenty-five dollars ($25.00), whichever is less, unless otherwise provided by state law. The cancellation provisions in this plan only apply to the original purchaser of this plan. If we cancel this plan, we must provide you with a written notice at least fifteen (15) days prior to cancellation at your last known address, with the effective date for the cancellation and the reason for cancellation. If we cancel this plan, you will receive a refund based upon one-hundred percent (100%) of the unearned pro rata purchase price of this plan.
TRANSFERABILITY: This plan is transferable by the original purchaser for the balance of the original extended protection period. If you transfer ownership of your product, this plan may be transferred by sending to the administrator within 10 days of the transfer, at the address above, a copy of this plan and your sales receipt, along with the name, address, and phone number of the new owner, the date of new ownership, and a $10.00 transfer fee. The manufacturer’s warranty may not be transferrable. This plan does not replace the manufacturer’s warranty and provides no coverage therein, except as noted above.
ARBITRATION: In the event of a disagreement between you and us concerning costs, either party may make a written demand for arbitration. This must be done within sixty (60) days after the day you filed your claim. Each party will select an arbitrator. The two (2) arbitrators will select an umpire. Each party will pay the expenses of the respective arbitrator selected. The expenses of the umpire will be shared equally. Unless both parties agree otherwise, arbitration will take place in the county and state in which you live. Local rules will apply. A majority decision will be binding. State Variation: In Arizona: Arbitration does not preclude the consumer’s right to file a complaint with the Arizona Department of Insurance Consumer Affairs Division, (800) 325-2548. In California: This arbitration provision does not prohibit a California resident from following the process to resolve complaints as outlined by the California Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair (BEAR). To learn more about this process, you may contact BEAR at 1-800-952-5210, or you may write to Department of Consumer Affairs, 3485 Orange Grove Avenue, North Highlands, California 95660, or you may visit their website at www.bearhfti.ca.gov. Informal dispute resolution is not available. In Florida, Georgia, Oregon and Wisconsin: The “Arbitration” section of this Agreement is removed. In Wyoming: Arbitration can only be final and binding if agreed to by the parties involved, in a separate written agreement
GUARANTEE: This is not an insurance policy. Should we fail to pay any valid claim or fail to replace the product covered under this plan within sixty (60) days after the product has been returned or, in the event you cancel this plan, and we fail to refund the unearned portion of the plan price, you are entitled to make a direct claim against Eccotemp Systems, LLC.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This plan, including the terms, conditions, limitations, exceptions and exclusions, and the sales receipt for your product, constitutes the entire agreement and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein shall modify these items, except as required by law.
STATE DISCLOSURES Regulation of plans may vary widely from state to state. Any provision within this plan which conflicts with the laws of the state where you live shall automatically be considered to be modified in conformity with applicable state laws and regulations as set forth below. The following state specific requirements apply if your plan was purchased in one of the following states and supersede any other provision within your plan terms and conditions to the contrary.
Alabama Residents: You may cancel this plan within twenty (20) days of the receipt of this plan. If no claim has been made under the plan, the plan is void and we shall refund to you the full purchase price of the plan including any premium paid for the applicable insurance policy. Any refund due to you will be credited to any outstanding balance of your account, and the excess, if any, shall be refunded to you. A ten (10) percent penalty per month shall be added to a refund that is not paid or credited within forty-five (45) days after you cancel the plan. If you cancel this plan after twenty (20) days of receipt of this plan, we shall refund to you the unearned portion of the full purchase price of the plan including the unearned portion of any premium paid for any applicable insurance policy. Any refund due to you will be credited to any outstanding balance of your account, and the excess, if any shall be refunded to you.
Arizona Residents: If your written notice of cancellation is received prior to the expiration date, the Administrator shall refund the remaining pro-rata price, regardless of prior services rendered under the plan. The pre-existing condition exclusion does not apply to conditions occurring prior to the sale of the consumer product by the Obligor, its assignees, subcontractors and/or representatives.
California Residents: For all products other than home appliances and home electronic products, the cancellation provision is amended as follows: If the plan is canceled: (a) within sixty (60) days of the receipt of this plan, you shall receive a full refund of the price paid for the plan provided no service has been performed, or (b) after sixty (60) days, you will receive a pro rata refund, less the cost of any service received. For home appliances and home electronic products, the cancellation provision is amended as follows: If the plan is canceled: (a) within thirty (30) days of the receipt of this plan, you shall receive a full refund of the price paid for the plan provided no service has been performed, or (b) after thirty (30) days, you will receive a pro rata refund, less the cost of any service received
Connecticut Residents: The expiration date of this plan shall automatically be extended by the duration that the product is in our custody while being repaired. In the event of a dispute with the Administrator, you may contact The State of Connecticut, Insurance Department, PO Box 816, Hartford, CT 06142-0816, Attn: Consumer Affairs. The written complaint must contain a description of the dispute, the purchase price of the product, the cost of repair of the product and a copy of the plan.
Florida Residents: The plan shall be canceled by us for fraud or material misrepresentation, including but not limited to rental use. Unauthorized repair or replacement of covered equipment shall result in the cancellation of the plan by us. In the event of cancellation by us, written notice of cancellation shall be mailed to you not less than sixty (60) days before cancellation is effective. This plan can be canceled by you at any time for any reason by emailing, mailing or delivering to us notice of cancellation. If the plan is canceled: (a) within thirty (30) days of the receipt of the plan, you shall receive a full refund of the price paid for the plan provided no service has been performed, or (b) after thirty (30) days, you will receive a refund based on 100% of unearned pro rata premium less any claims that have been paid or less the cost of repairs made by us. If we cancel the plan, the return premium is based upon 100% of the unearned pro rata premium.
Georgia Residents: This plan shall be non-cancelable by us except for fraud, material misrepresentation, or failure to pay consideration due therefore. The cancellation shall be in writing and shall conform to the requirements of Code 33-24-44. You may cancel at any time upon demand and surrender of the plan and we shall refund the excess of the consideration paid for the plan above the customary short rate for the expired term of the plan. This plan excludes coverage for incidental and consequential damages and pre-existing conditions only to the extent such damages or conditions are known to you or reasonably should have been known to you. The bolded sentence under “IF YOUR PRODUCT NEEDS REPAIR” is deleted and replaced by the following. THIS PLAN WILL PROVIDE NO COVERAGE IFYOU MAKE UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS. The last paragraph under “WHAT IS NOT COVERED”, above “OUR RIGHT TO RECOVER PAYMENT” is deleted and replaced by the following.
SHOULD THE MANUFACTURER OF YOUR PRODUCT BECOME INSOLVENT OR SUBJECT TO BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS OR THE MANUFACTURER NO LONGER PROVIDE PRODUCT SUPPORT AND ALL PARTS SOURCES HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED DURING THE COVERAGE PERIOD OF THIS PLAN, ADMINISTRATOR AND WE SHALL BE EXCUSED FROM PERFORMANCE HEREUNDER AND YOU SHALL BE RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PLAN.
Illinois Residents: You may cancel this plan for any reason at any time. If you cancel within thirty (30) days of contract purchase, and we have not paid a claim, you will receive a full refund, less a cancellation fee of $50.00 or 10% of the plan price. If you cancel after thirty (30) days or any time after we pay a claim, you will receive a pro-rata refund of the plan price based on the days remaining, less any claims that have been paid, less a cancellation fee of $50.00 or 10% of the plan price.
Maine Residents: You may cancel this plan within twenty (20) days of the receipt of this plan if sent by mail or within ten (10) days if delivered at the point of sale. If no claim has been made under the Plan, the plan is void and we shall refund to you the full purchase price of the plan including any premium paid for the applicable insurance policy. Any refund due to you will be credited to any outstanding balance of your account, and the excess, if any, shall be refunded to you. A ten (10) percent penalty per month shall be added to a refund that is not paid or credited within forty-five (45) days after you cancel the plan. If you cancel this plan after twenty (20) days of receipt of this plan if sent by mail or within ten (10) days if delivered at the point of sale, we shall refund to you the unearned pro rata premium, less any claims paid. An administrative fee not to exceed ten (10) percent of the premium fee by you may be charged by us. Any refund due to you will be credited to any outstanding balance of your account, and the excess, if any shall be refunded to you. In the event of cancellation by us, written notice to you will be provided at least 15 days prior to the cancellation and will contain the effective date of the cancellation and the reason for cancellation. If a plan is canceled by us, you will be refunded 100% of the unearned pro rata provider fee, less any claims paid. An administrative fee not to exceed 10% of the provider fee paid by you may be charged by us.
Nevada Residents: You are entitled to a "Free Look" period for this plan. If you decide to cancel this plan within thirty (30) days of purchase, you are entitled to a one hundred percent (100%) refund of any fees paid. If you cancel this plan after thirty (30) days from purchase, you will receive a pro rata refund based on the days remaining, less a cancellation fee of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) or ten percent (10%) of the plan fee, whichever is less. If we fail to pay the cancellation refund within 45 days of your written request we will pay you a penalty of ten percent (10%) of the purchase price for each thirty (30) day period or portion thereof that the refund and any accrued penalties remain unpaid. If this plan is canceled by Us, no cancellation may become effective until at least 15 days after the notice of cancellation is mailed to you. We can cancel this plan due to unauthorized repairs which result in a material change in the nature or extent of the risk, occurring after the first effective date of the current plan, which causes the risk of loss to be substantially and materially increased beyond that contemplated at the time the plan was issued or last renewed. If we cancel this plan, no cancellation fee will be imposed and no deduction for claims paid will be applied. If your covered failure results in a loss of heating, cooling, or electrical power to your air conditioner or refrigerator/freezer, repairs on your covered product will commence within 24 hours after you report your claim. If these repairs cannot be completed within three (3) calendar days, we will send you a report indicating the status of these repairs.
New Mexico Residents: If this plan has been in force for a period of seventy (70) days, we may not cancel before the expiration of the plan term or one (1) year, whichever occurs first, unless: (1) you fail to pay any amount due; (2) you are convicted of a crime which results in an increase in the service required under the plan; (3) you engage in fraud or material misrepresentation in obtaining this plan; (4) you commit any act, omission, or violation of any terms of this plan after the effective date of this plan which substantially and materially increase the service required under this plan; or (5) any material change in the nature or extent of the required service or repair occurs after the effective date of this plan and causes the required service or repair to be substantially and materially increased beyond that contemplated at the time you purchased this plan.
North Carolina Residents: The purchase of this plan is not required either to purchase or to obtain financing for a home appliance.
Oklahoma Residents: The "Cancellation" section is deleted and replaced by the following: you may cancel this contract at any time by surrendering it or providing written notice to the retailer at the address where you purchased this plan. You may also cancel this plan by surrendering it or providing written notice to Eccotemp at the address listed above. You may cancel this plan for any reason. In the event you cancel this plan within 30 days of receipt of the plan, you shall receive a full refund of any payments made by you under this plan. In the event you cancel this plan after 30 days of receipt of this Contract, you shall receive a refund based upon 100% of the unearned pro-rata premium less an administrative fee not to exceed 10% of the unearned pro-rata premium or $25, whichever is less, and less the cost of claims paid. Eccotemp may not cancel this plan except for fraud, material misrepresentation or non-payment by you; or if required to do so by any regulatory authorization. If Eccotemp cancels this plan, you shall receive a refund of 100% of the unearned pro-rata premium. Eccotemp may not cancel this plan without providing you with written notice at least thirty days prior to the effective date of cancellation. Such notice shall include the effective date of cancellation and the reason for cancellation. The following sentence is added to this contract: Coverage afforded under this contract is not guaranteed by the Oklahoma Insurance Guaranty Association. Oklahoma service warranty statutes do not apply to commercial use references in this plan.
South Carolina Residents: To prevent any further damage, please refer to the owner's manual. In the event the service plan provider does not provide covered service within sixty (60) days of proof of loss by the plan holder, the plan holder is entitled to apply directly to the Insurance Company. A ten percent (10%) penalty per month shall be added to a refund that is not paid or credited within forty- five (45) days after return of the plan to us. If the Insurance Company does not resolve such matters within sixty (60) days of proof of loss, they may contact the SC Department of Insurance, P.O. Box lOOlO5, Columbia, SC 29202-3105, (800) 768-3467.
Texas Residents: If you purchased this plan in Texas, unresolved complaints concerning a provider or questions concerning the registration of a service plan provider may be addressed to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas 78711, telephone number (512) 463-6599 or (800) 803-9202. You may apply for reimbursement directly to the insurer if a refund or credit is not paid before the forty-sixth (46th) day after the date on which the plan is returned to the provider.
Utah Residents: NOTICE. This plan is subject to limited regulation by the Utah Insurance Department. To file a complaint, contact the Utah Insurance Department. Coverage afforded under this plan is not guaranteed by the Utah Property and Casualty Guarantee Association. This plan may be canceled due to unauthorized Repair, which results in a material change in the nature or extent of the risk, occurring after the first effective date of the current policy, which causes the risk of loss to be substantially and materially increased beyond that contemplated at the time the policy was issued or last renewed. Failure to notify within the prescribed time will not invalidate the claim if you can show that notification was not reasonably possible. If we cancel this contract due to fraud or material misrepresentation, you will be notified thirty (30) days prior to cancellation. If we cancel this plan due to nonpayment, you will be notified ten (10) days prior to plan cancellation.
WASHINGTON RESIDENTS: You may return this plan within 20 days of the date this plan was mailed to you or within 10 days if the plan was delivered to you at the time of sale. If you made no claim, the plan is void and the full purchase price will be refunded to you. A 10% penalty per month will be added to a refund that is not made within 30 days of your return of the plan. These provisions apply only to the original purchaser of the plan. In the event we cancel this plan, we will mail a written notice to you at your last known address at least 21 days prior to cancellation with the effective date for the cancellation and the reason for cancellation. What is Not Covered from coverage are limited to those expressly stated under the “WHAT IS NOT COVERED” section above. You may file a claim directly with Dealers Alliance Corporation, 3518 Riverside Drive, Upper Arlington, OH 43221 or 800-282-8913.
Wisconsin Residents: THIS PLAN IS SUBJECT TO LIMITED REGULATION BY THE WISCONSIN OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF INSURANCE. This plan shall not be canceled due to unauthorized repair of the covered equipment, unless we are prejudiced by your failure to obtain such authorization. If this plan is canceled, no deduction shall be made from the refund for the cost of any service received. Section R of the "What is not Covered" section of this plan does not apply.
Wyoming Residents: This plan will be considered void and we will refund you the full purchase price of the plan or credit your account if you have not made a claim under this plan and you have returned the plan to us a) within 20 days after the date we have mailed the plan to you, b) within 10 days after you have received the plan if the plan was furnished to you at the time the plan was purchased, or c) within a longer time period if specified in the plan. A ten percent (10%) penalty per month shall be added to a refund that is not paid or credited within forty-five (45) days after return of the plan to us. The right to void the plan provided in this subsection applies only to the original plan purchaser and is not transferable. If we cancel this plan for reasons other than nonpayment, a material misrepresentation made by you to us or because of a substantial breach of duties by you relating to the product or its use, we will mail a written notice to you at least ten (10) days prior to cancellation. The notice of cancellation shall state the effective date of cancellation and the reason for cancellation. In the event covered service is not provided by us within sixty (60) days of proof of loss by you, you are entitled to apply directly to the reimbursement insurance company. The Arbitration Agreement provision in this plan is replaced with the following: "If there are disputes between you and us that are not resolved by negotiations, you and We may in a separate written agreement voluntarily consent to arbitration. Any arbitration proceedings shall be conducted within the state of Wyoming." For the purpose of this arbitration agreement, references to "we", "us" and "our" include the plan obligor and administrator, as defined above, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, service contract insurers, agents, employees, successors and assigns.
Gree Limited Warranty
GREE distributor (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If the date cannot be verified, the warranty period begins one hundred twenty (120) days from date of manufacture. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below.
A warranty period of Seven (7) years on compressor to the original registered end-user.
A warranty period of Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end user.
A warranty period of One (1) year on the remote control provided with the original unit.
Limited warranty applies only to systems that are properly installed by a state certified or licensed HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building codes and permits; GREE installation and operation instructions and good trade practices.
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location. Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES: ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE IN THIS WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE ALTERED, ENLARGED, OR CHANGED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, OR OTHER PERSON, WHATSOEVER. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
2. Product cleaning required prior to warranty service and repair.
3. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner’s Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
4. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
5. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
6. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
7. Failure or damage of coils or piping due to corrosion on installations within one (1) miles of sea coast or corrosive body.
8. Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
9. Products installed outside continental USA and Canada.
10. Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
11. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
12. Shipping damage or damage as a result of transporting the unit.
13. Accessories such as condensate pumps, line sets and so forth are not covered.
14. Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Humless Limited Warranty Policy
Humless LLC warrants the original purchaser that its product and component parts thereof will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, for a period of one year from date of purchase. Humless LLC will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, defective product or component parts. Returned product must be accompanied by proof of the purchase date in the form of a sales receipt and an Humless-authorized RMA number. Exclusions: This warranty does not apply in the event of misuse or abuse of the product or as a result of unauthorized alterations or repairs. The warranty is void if unit is open or altered in any way or used in a manner contrary to instructions in this user manual or specifications. Humless LLC shall not be liable for any consequential damages, including without limitation, damages resulting from loss of use.
For goods sold hereunder that are not manufactured by it, Humless makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to workmanship, performance, quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or merchantability for any of the products sold. This disclaimer is for all liability including liability in contract, in tort or otherwise for incidental, consequential, special damages, or any loss or damage, whether to property or injury to persons, whether foreseeable or not foreseeable, resulting, directly or indirectly, from the use or loss of use of any product sold.
Humless agrees to assign and pass-through to Buyer any warranties expressly provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased, which shall be Buyer’s exclusive rights of warranty. Buyer’s remedies are subject to any limitations contained in manufacturer’s terms and conditions to Seller. If there is no warranty provided by the manufacturer, then the goods are sold “as is.” While Humless may provide manufacturer warranty information, it does not warrant or guarantee any such delivery or advice.
THE WARRANTY EXPRESSED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, AND THE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF SELLER HEREUNDER ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND BUYER HEREBY WAIVES ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR LIABILITIES WHETHER OR NOT OCCASIONED BY HUMLESS ‘S NEGLIGENCE. THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT BE EXTENDED, ALTERED OR VARIED EXCEPT BY A WRITTEN INSTRUMENT SIGNED BY HUMLESS AND BUYER.
The parties affirmatively state that the products sold hereunder are not intended for use in or in connection with a nuclear facility. Humless makes no representation whatsoever with regard to whether any goods comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or any other federal, state, or local statute, law, ordinance, or ruling.
MRCOOL's Limited Warranty
Nature's Generator Warranty Policy
Most of our Nature's Generator products come with a 1 year limited warranty. For your reference, below please find a link to our standard warranty details for our Nature’s Generator products. These warranty details are also included at the end of the products user manuals.
Precision Temp Warranty Policy
PrecisionTemp, Inc. WATER HEATER LIMITED WARRANTY RV-550, RV-550NSP, M550, including “EC” models
PrecisionTemp, Inc. warrants to the original owner and subject to the below mentioned conditions, that this product will be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years from the original purchase date.
PrecisionTemp liability hereunder is limited to the replacement of the product, repair of the product, or replacement of the product with a reconditioned product at the discretion of the manufacturer. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, tampering or other causes not arising from defects in material workmanship. This warranty extends to the original owner of the product only and is subject to the following conditions:
- For a period of two years from the date of purchase, PrecisionTemp will replace the complete water heater if the heat exchanger leaks due to corrosion. This warranty includes reasonable labor charges required to replace the complete water heater.
- For two years from the date of purchase, PrecisionTemp will repair or replace any part defective in material or workmanship. This warranty includes reasonable labor charges, required to remove and replace the part. Service calls to customer’s location are not considered part of these charges and are, therefore, the responsibility of the owner.
This warranty does not cover the following items classified as normal maintenance:
- adjustment of gas pressure
- cleaning or replacement of burner orifices
- cleaning or adjustment of burner assembly
- cleaning or adjustment of flue
- adjustment of pressure relief valve
- In the event of a warranty claim, the owner must contact, in advance, PrecisionTemp Service Department. Warranty claim service must be authorized by PrecisionTemp Service. Contact: PrecisionTemp, Inc., 11 Sunnybrook Dr. Cincinnati, OH 45237, 800-934-9690 Ext. 109. Return parts (or water heater) must be shipped to PrecisionTemp “Prepaid”. The defective parts (or water heater) become the property of PrecisionTemp and must be returned to the Service Department, PrecisionTemp, Inc. 11 Sunnybrook Dr. Cincinnati, OH 45237.
- This warranty applies only if the unit is installed according to the installation instructions provided and complies with local and state codes.
- The warranty period on replacement parts (or water heater) is the unused portion of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is greater.
- Damage or failure resulting from misuse (including failure to seek proper repair service), misapplication, alterations, water damage, or freezing are the owner’s responsibility.
- PrecisionTemp does not assume responsibility for any loss of use of vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience, expense for gasoline, telephone, travel, lodging, loss or damage to personal property or revenues. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- Any implied warranties are limited to two (2) years. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- Replacement parts (components or tanks) purchased outside of the original water heater warranty carry a 90-day warranty. This includes the part at no charge.
Separett General Warranty Policy
1. This warranty contract applies solely to the sale of toilet solutions and other new products. For consumers, the warranty applies for between 2 and 10 years from the original delivery date, please see the warranty period for your specific product. For certain wearing parts and consumables, the following warranty periods apply: Heating element 1 year, ash pan 2 years, thermal sensor 2 years and fan 3 years. For spare parts, a warranty period of 3 months applies. If the product is used in a business context, the warranty applies for 1 year from the date of delivery, regardless of product.
2. Provided that all the information included in the claim is correct, and that the date of delivery is verified with a proof of purchase and the installation is verified with pictures, Separett AB, henceforth called the Manufacturer, in cases of defects or damage to the product – exempting those cases specified under point 5 – undertakes to reimburse any costs for labour and material on the condition that the repairs were carried out by a service partner designated by the Manufacturer. The buyer undertakes to report the defect or damage to the seller or the Manufacturer without undue delay after discovery. The buyer shall be instructed by the Manufacturer or seller as to which service partner should carry out the repairs. Thereafter, upon contacting the service partner, the buyer shall arrange transport to and from the service centre, and bear any costs and risks in connection with it..
3. To remedy any faults, the buyer shall surrender the product to the Manufacturer or a service partner designated by the Manufacturer. The product may also be sent to the Manufacturer or to a service partner designated by the Manufacturer. Such transport will be arranged at the risk and expense of the buyer.
4. The repairs will be carried out without undue delay from the time the buyer reported the fault and transported the product to the Manufacturer or to a service partner designated by the Manufacturer. What constitutes undue delay depends on, among other things, the buyers need for the product, access to spare parts and the capacity of the service partner.
5. The Manufacturer’s liability does not include that which may be considered normal wear and tear, normal corrosion or flaws in the surface layer that do not impact the functionality of the product. Neither does the liability include accidents, e.g. faults caused by lightning strikes. Neither does the buyer have the right to invoke faults if the service/repair was carried out by someone other than a service partner designated by the Manufacturer, if original parts were not used, that use of the product continued after a fault was discovered, that the product was used more extensively than what is in accordance with the Manufacturer’s recommendations, that the product was not used with reasonable precautions or that the product was not undergo service and maintenance in accordance with the Manufacturer’s instructions. The Manufacturer reserves the right to make an expert assessment concerning any warranty repairs. The Manufacturer’s liability does not include transport damage.
6. In case of faults that fall outside of the conditions of this warranty, the Manufacturer undertakes to submit an estimate for remedying the fault.
7. Any disputes arising from the interpretation of this warranty contract shall primarily be settled by the parties through agreement. If no such agreement can be reached, the dispute shall finally be settled through expedited arbitration at the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
Zamp Solar Warranty Policy:
Super fest deliwry
Seems to be working fine. Wasn't sure since the packaging was so severely damaged.
It was the fastest shipping and like being able to track my order. They delivered very early on Sunday morning. Thank you so much.
And never received the promised $50 gift certificate so I’m not reviewing any new products especially since that $50 would have paid for one of my recent parts purchases
I have a Sunpower 100 watt flex panel with SAE connector on my RV. I needed a replacement and found the Zamp panel with SAE in stock at Tiny House Essentials and at a great price. Ordered and was shipped fairly quick only to discover that it too has Sunpower brand label but shipped from Zamp. Perfect replacement for my RV. Thanks Tiny House Essentials!
Great prices. Fast shipment. A++++ experience.
Seems like a very good package... had no trouble setting up system with their instruction... I’m at 8200 ft elevation and got 558W on a 400W system... I’m happy
So easy to install, done in 3 hours.
Haven’t installed it yet but definitely happy with the price. The savings on the furnace Itself paid for the propane hose, low pressure regulator, and tank fittings kit. The shipping was redirected to my local UPS Store for easy pick up and security as I’m not home to sign for it.
This online vendor offers excellent customer service for small home needs not to mention special products coverage. Their backup before, durring, and after the sale is outstanding!
Very nice. Quality construction. Worked right out of the beautifully designed carrying case.
Super fast delivery at a great price. Pleasure to do business with. Would buy from again.
Great service. Responsive and conscientious when I had questions.
Zamp Solar 15' Extension Cord for Portable Solar Systems